Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Twig & Berry Layout

Hi all,

I wanted to share with you, my latest layout using Kaisercraft's Twig & Berry Paper Collection.

I've been working hard at trying to simplify my layouts (something very new to me!!).  I love this Christmas Collection, the colours are rich and shout Christmas!



This photo was taken a few years ago of my kidlets and its one of my favourites. 



The flowers I made using punched shapes and a technique I recently learnt. I finished them off with beautiful fabric covered brads (from on of Kaisercrafts older Christmas Collections - Bella, which I had in my stash).

Please check out http://www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au for all of your scrapbooking supplies.  Kerry has other gorgeous Christmas Collections available too.

Well, I must go and pick up kidlets from school but I'm hoping to get some more scrapping time in tonight!! 

Hope you have a great day.

Sandra

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Looks fabulous Sandra!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...