Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mint Twist BTP

For those who don't know, it's 109 odd days until Christmas :) For those of you who want to keep track of how many days are left, I have the perfect product for you!

A COUNTDOWN TREE!!

I have used the bright and cheerful Mint Twist collection, one of Kaisercraft's September releases. The use of the alpha banner sticker sheet made this project so easy!!

 Materials Used: Kaisercraft BTP Countdown Tree, Kaisercraft Mint Twist collection: papers (sticker sheet, candy stripe, twist and twirl), Kaisercolour paint (green), Kaisercraft rhinestone strips (silver), American Crafts thickers.

Such a quick and easy, but super funky, Christmas decoration! Now obviously... 109 wasn't going to fit, so I used some creative liberty and decided it was 95 days to go! Scary right?!?!? Don't know about you, but I've only made 8 cards so far!







That's it from me!
- Alanna

1 comment:

PinkPossum's Blog said...

Love this Alanna!! I'm going to make one with Twig & Berry, hope it turns out half as cute as yours!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...