Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Kaisercraft Mint Twist Card Kit

It has been a while since i have posted here as my lovely design team have been hard at work posting all their creations! Hope you are enjoying them! 

Today I am showing you some cards that I made from the Mint Twist collection by kaisercraft. I love this collection as it's bright and not so traditional as most christmas collections are. The five cards I have made can be made by anyone! All you need is a trimmer, sissors, adhesive tape or glue stick and you are set to go! These cards will be available as examples on an instruction sheet soon in a card Kit! (expect to see a few of these appearing over the comming months as an addition in my store). Here is the card kit and the five cards i made using the kit!


Card Kit Contents
1x 12x12 patterned paper
1x 12x12 Cherry Card stock
Rubons
18 6x6 coordinating sheets of patterned paper
1m ribbon
Rhinestones
Bonus Die cuts
5 cards and envelopes (2 rectangle, 3 square)

Here are the 5 cards i made using the above kit.......
Cut an image from paper, trace and cut..now you have 2 !

Use your scraps, don't throw them away!
Add bling to your designs
Pinwheels are everywhere so why not a Christmas one!
The Cut outs on the 12x12 papers are perfect for cards, cut them to size!

This kit and many more will be available soon in my store over at www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au If you would like to pre order one before they go on sale at my sore you can head over to www.facebook.com/kerryscraftycardsandcuts and order yours! They will begin posting mid September.

Stay tuned for lots and lots of Christmas ideas over the next two months!

Happy Scrapping
Kerry

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kerry, LOVE Christmas cards! Your pinwheel is super! I need to learn how to make those :) Thanks for the inspiration.

Abs
Little Purple Forest

Unknown said...

Thanks Abbey! If you would like a tutorial on them contact me via Facebook and I'll let you know :)

Waseem said...

I need to learn how to make these..and wish to design Gift Card envelopes for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...