Friday, September 21, 2012

More Christmas Ideas....


I decided to stick with the same theme with this week's project and make some more gift ideas. I have had 'make pizza boxes' on my to-do list for some time now and so finally decided to make them!






The pizza boxes are 4" square and 1" thick but as with anything else, I'm sure they can be made bigger or smaller depending on what you want to put inside. I decided to hide my Bertie Beetle stash in mine and thought what a cute little gift they'd make for someone even just as a nice gesture. They'd also be a good size to fit a gift card into or maybe some trinkets.....

Too cute! I am now going to try and work out everyone's christmas presents to be small enough to fit into a pizza box so we can walk in on christmas day with cute little pizza boxes in our arms!!!!

How are you going with your christmas projects? Have you started yet? If not I suggest you head on over to Kerry's store and start ordering your papers, etc as I have been seeing posts over the last few days on facebook warning us that it's less than 100 days away. We don't want to be imitating elves a few days before christmas madly working away to get everything done now do we???? ;0)

Nxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...