Monday, September 10, 2012

Turtle Dove Cards....

Hi Everyone,

This month we're working with the latest release from Kaiser and this time I've made a few cards using the Turtle Dove collection....


Products used: Turtle Dove paper pad, Nellie Snellen Christmas Tree die (MFD015), Evergreen Bough Distress Ink, Ribbon, Kaisercraft 'Merry Christmas' rubons, Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones, foam tape.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Products used: Turtle Dove paper pad, Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, Kaisercraft 'Rouge' Sparklets, seam binding Ribbon, Couture Creations Victorian Square die, foam tape. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Products used:Turtle Dove paper pad, Turtle Dove 12x12 perforated specialty 'To Froms', Frayed Burlap Distress Ink, Ribbon, foam tape.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this gave you a little inspiration for your christmas cards. I know it seems a little early to be worried about christmas but if you're like me and have good intentions to send everyone a card at christmas then now is the best time to start making them. My partner is 1 of 10 and we also have other family members and friends that I like to send cards to so I started around this time last year and by the end of November I had made around 20 cards. After that I spent a week slowly writing in each then addressing them so that they were sent out to everyone by the 2nd week of December. I really enjoy sending cards at christmas and love making my own!

You can find lots of Christmas goodies in Kerry's store so head on over and check them out so you can get a good head start on all your christmas projects!

Nxo 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...