Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Twig & Berry Card

Hi everyone, just popping in to show you a couple of cards I made using one of Kaisercraft's new Christmas Collection - Twig & Berry.  This is one of my favourites....I love the colours and the collectables are just lovely.  I know you're probably thinking.....Christmas cards, already!!!....but it will be here before we know it, so its a good idea to get started early. 

Pop on over to www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au and check out all of the Christmas Collections, so that you don't have to be madly making cards the night before Christmas!!!



If you are making quite a few cards in a short amount of time, remember to keep your design simple!!



I just love the collectables for this range!!


So, I hope I have inspired you to start making your Christmas Cards now.....I know that's what I'm going to be doing over the next few days.

Bye

Sandra x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...