Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kaisercraft True Romance Collection Card

 Hi,  I hope you like my simple but I feel elegant Kaisercraft True Romance Card.  I started off with Kaisercraft card stock, I used the Kaisercraft Doily Stencil which I placed on the cardstock. I then used Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad and blending tool, in a swirling motion all over the Kaisercraft Doily template. I was very happy with the result!

I then teamed it with the die cuts from the Kaisercraft true romance collection ie the butterflies, and the Love title.  The flower border on the side of the card is from the 6 x 6 Kaisercraft paper stack.
I feel the whole Kaisercraft True Romance Collection is so versatile for any projects you have in mind. The flowers are also Kaisercraft.
The lace I used on the card is a bo bunny lace.  All these supplies can be purchased on Kerry's Crafty Cards and Cuts.  Thank you Paula

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...