Monday, July 22, 2013

12 X 12 Kaisercraft True Romance Collection

I really love the Kaisercraft True Romance Collection.  I started by using the 6 by 6 Kaisercraft paper pad and mounted my  photo on this paper.  I then inked around the edges of the matting paper. I used a distressing tool around the 12 x 12 Kaisercraft paper. 
 The finished product. This page will be going into close friends 50th birthday present for her sister.
The Title was done using the Kaisercraft True Romance Sticker Sheet.  I love how the individual words are one sticker.  The small flowers are Kaisercraft flowers.  The bird cage is part of the Kaisercraft True Romance Collection.  The butterflies are made from coloured burlap.


 The embellishments are from the Kaisercraft True Romance Collection. These are so versatile, that they can be used for pages, cards and off the page creations.
I love the Kaisercraft Doily that I used to finish off the corner of my layout.
All of these supplies can be purchased from http://kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au/store/.
I hope you enjoy the Kaisercraft True Romance Collection as much as I have.  Paula.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...