Monday, July 29, 2013

Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden Birthday Card



I am in love with this card!!! I spent half the night awake designing it. As it turns out I didn't have the pink Kaisercraft flowers I thought I had but the purple ones work just as well. 

I have a 12x12 page planned using these beautiful Kaisercraft Enchanted Gardens papers also and can't wait to get started on it to show you all. 

Materials used for this card:

Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden paper collection

Kaisercraft card stock in Ballet

Kaisercraft paper flowers in assorted colours

Kaisercraft Pearls

Metal Tag I found at my local post office. 

Hope you all enjoy as much as I do :)

Kate 

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous Kate! I haven't used my paper blooms in so long... must be time for a girlie project so I can use them up! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...