Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tigerlilly Book Ends

Alanna here today, taking a step back from the brand new collections and forging on with my goal to use up my old ones! I made some butterfly book ends recently with the Tigerlilly collection from Kaisercraft. The book ends themselves aren't kaisercraft, but they do have butterfly book ends as well (that I actually prefer better, but needed to use up these ones!).


I combined the pink butterfly paper from the Tigerlilly collection with pink and white paint, flowers, pearls and butterflies for the super girlie look I was wanting. I love how feminine they've turned out.


I especially love the little white butterflies sticking out of the flowers. I coated the wooden flourishes with opaque white enamel accents and glued them into place with glossy accents - hope they last!


The back piece is printed words from another Tigerlilly paper - just something plain for the back as they won't really be seen. A nice little "secret" bit of inspiration :)






Thanks for stopping by today :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...