Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Forget-me-not Layout

Hi everyone

Just wanted to share my layout for this month's Design Team Project.  This month I got to play with one of Kaisercraft's new paper collections, Forget-Me-Not.

I did find it a bit difficult to work with at first but I'm really happy with the end result.  The photo in this layout includes my favourite girls, my little one (at her 2nd Birthday party) with my two nieces.  This is one of my absolute favourite photos.  The only thing to make it perfect would be to have my little angel (Lara, now sleeping in heaven) included, so I added the little wooden flourish butterfly to symbolise her.



I hope this layout inspires you and remember for all of your scrapbooking, papercrafting needs, please visit www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au/store/  and I know that Kerry will be only to happy to help.

Thanks

S xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...