Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2 of my favourite things......Copic Markers & La La Land Stamps

 Hi everyone,

This week I'm sharing two of my favourite things (for crafting that is), my Copic Ciao Markers and La La Land Stamps!!


I coloured this little cutie for my daughter's 2nd birthday invitations. 


Tag:  Ranger Craft Tags (size #8)
Paper:  Kaisercraft Miss Nelly
Stamp:  La La Land - Sugar n Spice Marci
Copics:  E33, E35, E37, E47, YR000, YR00, RV02, RV04, RV06, B02, B05, C5
Stickles:  Thistle

Copics are so much fun, I love how you can blend the colours to create shading and even make new colours.  I have to warn you though...they are very addictive!!  You can't stop at a few markers, before you know it, you'll want (need!!) them all!

Anyway, you can get all your copics, La La Land stamps and everything crafty over at www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au/store/

Happy colouring! 
S x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...