Sunday, December 23, 2012

Forget-Me-Not Card

Hi everyone

Today I'm sharing my last project and blog for Kerry's Crafty Cards & Cuts Design Team.  I want to thank Kerry & Alanna for giving me the opportunity to be part of a Design Team and I have thoroughly enjoyed the last 6 months.  I have learnt so many new techniques and have made some lovely friends, and for that I'm very grateful. 

So, here it is....I made this card for a lovely friend of mine.  I used Kaisercrafts Forget-Me-Not Paper Collection, along with a plain paper doily that I sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Old Lace) and added some metallic embellishments.


To find all the materials you would need to make this card, please visit www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au/store/

Again, thanks to the whole Design Team and thanks to all of you for checking out my posts.

Take care and happy crafting

Sandra xo

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Didn't realise you were leaving too Sandra :-( I have really enjoyed seeing all your lovely creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...