Friday, August 10, 2012

Save the Date

Hi everyone! It's Alanna here today to share with you a layout I have made using the gorgeous Save the Date collection from Kaisercraft.

This collection is so versatile and (once I find the time) will be perfect for cards for both young and old, male and female.


I used some of the 12" papers as well as the sticker sheet, epoxy stickers and collectables. And a coordinating sheet (or two) of vanilla cardstock. I even did a little hand stitching using a coordinating thread colour.



Sorry there's no photograph in the layout just yet. When we (my siblings and I) were younger, Mum would make our birthday cakes each year. I was planning on scanning in a bunch of those photos and doing a collage of sorts for this layout, but since I'm in the midst of going through the old photo albums and putting them in acid free albums (which I have been doing for almost a year now), photos are all over the place! Sorry... but hopefully you can use your imagination!

Thanks for looking at my project today, and don't forget to stop by the online store to see these, and so many other, great products!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...