Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August Release - Save the Date


Hi, just popping in to show you 2 cards I made using Kaisercraft's Save the Date Collection.  This is one of the new release collections for August and I'm loving it!!  The papers are gorgeous and the little pinwheels are my favourite.  

This collection reminds me of school holidays and summer!! 


 I can already imagine the party invitations and decorations that can be made using
Save the Date.


 Save the Date also comes with matching collectables, ribbon and cute DYI pinwheels. So it is just so easy to coordinate your papers and embellishments. 


This collection as well as many others are all available at http://www.kerryscraftycardsandcuts.com.au/store/

Hope you enjoy 
Sandra

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...