Monday, August 6, 2012

KAISERCRAFT Sears & Sons collection-Tri fold album

I'm back! Kids are finally asleep(after a debate tonight!) and I have had time to finish off my little creation. I'm not sure why I decided to start this but after making the cards I thought it might be nice to give my dad something a little more than a card on father's day! I have made one of these before and loved the simplicity of it(you can check the other one out on my Facebook page) so decided to give it a go again with a gift for dad! Again I have had so much fun making this and looking at my scraps draw think that this may be a great way to use some of them up! So here is my little special card, come album for dad.

The Front of Album


For the people who have not seen one of these before it is basically 2 tri fold cards joined together and a cover and back added to make it an album! Excuse the bad photos, it's obviously late :)

left side of album open
Right side of album open
entire album open

Happy ScrappingKerry xx

1 comment:

Miss Nicky said...

very clever Kerry! ;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...