Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Miss Match - OTP

Hi this is Sandra and here is my first OTP project for Kerryscraftycardsandcuts Design Team.  I am so nervous and excited about this first design and writing this blog. 

Kerry has a fantastic online store, where you will find the collection below as well as so many other gorgeous goodies, so make sure that you pop over and check it out.

I chose to make Kaisercrafts Desk Tidy, hoping that it will inspire me to "tidy" my scraproom!! 

I love the new paper collection Miss Match from Kaisercraft, the colours and florals are beautiful and have a vintage look.  As I was working on this design, I was already thinking of all the other things that I want to create with this collection.  I hope that my design inspires you too! 


                                        
                                         Products Used:

                                         Kaisercrafts - Desk Tidy

                                         Paint:  Kaisercolour (Olive)
                                         Papers:  Kaisercrafts Miss Match Collection
                                                                    - Trash
                                                                    - Odds
                                                                    - Sticker Sheet
                                         Embellishments:   - Collectables
                                                                    - White paper Doily
                                                                    - Imaginisce Glam Rocks Metallic Pearl
                                                                    - Kaisercraft wooden frames
                                                                    - Kaisercraft Basic 'Life Quotes' rubons


My all time favourite embellishment (for this week!!) are doilies and I was so happy to see that Miss Match had them included in the collection!  I love how they look all layered together.


Well, I hope you like my first DT project and I can't wait to get working on my next assignment!

Sandra xx



2 comments:

Miss Nicky said...

Beautiful work Sandra!

Kylie said...

Your desk tidy is stunning, Sandra! Love your layered doily!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...