Thursday, July 12, 2012

Miss Match Card

Hi all! Well we have come to the end of our very first design team week here on the blog! Haven't the projects been fantastic! I hope it has helped you all get some creative juices flowing. I am finishing off today with a card made from the Miss Match Collection.

This collection I will admit is not one I would normally work with, because of its vintage look. So I struggled to start with but as time went on I was really happy with what I came up with.

I used the Miss Match Paper Pad, Miss Match Collectables, the Polaroids that are part of the accessories in this collection and a few pearls to make the card! They can all be found over in my store at here

Hope you like it!





Thanks for stopping over this week. Next week is Challenge week, and Alannna has a great one to start us off with, so can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Happy scrapping
Kerry

3 comments:

PinkPossum's Blog said...

Gorgeous Kerry!!

Miss Nicky said...

I love this card! Am ordering the paper pad as we speak ;0)

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card, Kerry! You wouldn't thought that you struggled with your card, it's simply gorgeous!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...