Monday, July 16, 2012

July Challenge!

Hello everyone! Alanna here, and today I'm setting the first ever challenge here at Kerry's Crafty Cards and Cuts blog!

My challenge today is a sketch challenge... with a twist! I have two sketches for you today... a card sketch and a layout sketch. The twist is, I want you to use the card sketch for a layout, and vice versa!

Card Sketch (turn into a layout)


And my example...



Layout Sketch (turn into a card)


And my example...



Challenge Guidelines

1. Entries are due Sunday 5th August at midnight (Central Standard Time - Adelaide time).
2. Each person may enter one card and/or one layout.
3. You may enter twice, as long as they are different projects (one card and one layout).
4. Entries are to be posted on the store facebook page (here) where Kerry or Alanna will put them into an album.
5. Prizes will be drawn by random selection and annouced Tuesday 7th August on the blog.
6. Prizes are 2x $15 voucher to the online store.



If you have any trouble posting your entry onto the store facebook page, please leave us a comment or email Kerry.

Keep your eyes on the blog this week as my fellow DT members inspire you with their examples! Hope you have a chance to join in this month, and remember, entries close Sunday 5th August!! Have fun!

2 comments:

PinkPossum's Blog said...

They both look fantastic Alanna. I love the little dragon....very cute!!

Unknown said...

great work Alanna! Your card is soo cute with that little dragon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...