Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone, and welcome to 2013!! Hope you all had a fabulous festive season with your friends and family!

Alanna here today to share with you a birthday card I made for my mother-in-law with one of the new January collections - Marigold. Personally, I love the florals and colours in this collection. A lot of the cards I make are for my Mum's friends, and my relatives, so collections like this get well used in my scraproom!!

Materials Used: Kaisercraft Marigold Collection: Papers: Tawny, Paper Pad; KaiserCard (Chocolate); Kaisercraft Organza Ribbon Pack (Natural); MCT Stamp Set: Many Grettings; Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain); Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black).




Thanks for joining us here today on the blog. Don't forget to stop by again soon for more inspiration and projects from Kerry and myself.

- Alanna :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...