Monday, October 1, 2012

Just Believe Cards....

It's a new month which means a new collection to play with! I chose Just Believe for my projects as it has lots of real reds and greens which to me are the colours that represent christmas the best! I have made 4 cards for this week's project, 2 of which are basic cards and with the others I tried out some card designs that I hadn't made before. I'm amazed at how easy they were! I also decided to use some of the images I had coloured with my Copic Markers. They definitely brighten up any card!








How are you going with your christmas cards? Have you made a start on them yet? If so we'd love to see them, if not then head over to the store to check out all the christmas goodies that Kerry has.

Nxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...