Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Year of Cards Album

I have been working on a project/product for my facebook website to sell and I have finally finished it. I thought thoese of you who follow this blog for a creative outlet may be interested to see it! There are a few of these around but not heaps, so I decided to do my own version on The year of cards.
This cute Album holds cards in it for each month of the year, and there is a calander to write the names of the card recievers on it...what is so great about this is that you can use it year after year!
The front of the Album is box board covered in paper. I used an old Fiskars set of papers I had lying around as I figured i didn't want my good paper wasted if i stuffed up! I used a few Quickutz dies on the front and used ribbon to tie together...pretty proud of my effort, and am looking forward to seeing how the product sells(sold a few already). Here are some pictures




Thanks for stopping by and i'll be trying to make a post again real soon xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...