Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Guest Designer this week!

Well I am not going to post cards or projects this week, but you can go look at my latest creations at the Crafty Card Gallery where I am a Guest Designer this week..Thanks so much Jennifer for the challange and opportunity. For thoese of you who don't know this Blog it is actually an I phone application and I believe Andriod too! (I could be wrong LOL) Jennifer has some wonderful designers on this application and some amazing cards....It is a creative outlet for card makers to have a look at some cards in one place to get their creative juices flowing. So please go over to see what I have created this week at http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/

I should have a couple of posts here this week so keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...