Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Explosion box!

Wow, its been a while since I last posted..but I have a good reason LOL! I have been busy with gifts and cards for my workmates and family. The weekend was a very busy one with a wedding dinner on Friday night for a workmate and Sunday my niece had her Baptism..so now I can show you what I have been busy with!

The first is another explosion box I made for my neice for her Baptism photos...silly me forgot to take a photo of the finished box, but as from my previouous post you can probally work out how it all fits together!

The Middle explosion box top and bottom......

 The top explosion box bottom and top........

 The largest and bottom box on the inside(outside is plain as is the outside of box!)......

Here are a few of the sections up close......






I used Bo Bunny's Love Bandit paper and lots of Quickutz dies again! Thanks for stopping by and please check the next post for the wedding Card!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...