Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Well almost...it is on Saturday!. This is a pennant I created for the day, as a challange on Scrapbuggy.com...please hop across to the blog to see other great creations just go to this site http://scrapbuggy.blogspot.com. My project uses the new Lifestyle Craft nesing pennant(the biggest one), Quickcutz scollop border, Exclusive Quickutz Epic flower die and a Quickutz Daisy. I used up my old Creative Memories mini alphabet stickers from my stash for the words and date.

I also have another card to share today in preperation for Mother's Day,I used the 4x4 Quickutz Tea die and a few flowers and Bling from Kaisercraft. Added a rub on saying "enjoy your day" and this card is perfect for a Tea loving mum for either Mother's Day or perhaps a birthday.

1 comment:

Shar said...

Love your pennant!! and the teapot card is so sweet. Love the cute papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...